Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fan or Freak?


I have always been a huge Star Wars fan, I watched the movies (specially the original trilogy) a billion times, listened to the audiobook versions and the imperial march is my handy ringtone, but I guess there is always somebody out there that can top such things. As a kid I also had tons of Star Wars toys, actually I still have some, but seeing this guys pictures of his home (is he living in a museum???) made me speechless and a bit envious :-) If you click here you can check out his blog and see much more than just this pic that I posted here. I have to say I really think he does it with a lot of style, his home doesn't look like the average geeks place that is just plastered with merchandise, it really has much more of a stylish museum and he definitely owns some items that I would kill for :-) But well, on the other hand I don't even want to think about how much money he spent on all that stuff, I checked out the online shop where he buys a lot of his things and prices up to 18000 bucks are not really what I would be willing to invest in a single Darh Vader statue, no matter how cool it looks like. I just wonder if this guy is a relative of George Lucas, a very successful stock broker or just son of very very rich parents...