Monday, August 9, 2010

The Wacken Diaries: Day Three

The last day of our Wacken trip has been the one with the most promo work, one interview chasing the other, with a signing session at the end of the (working)day. Since we have been doing all this press stuff from 1:00 to about 21:30 more or less non stop there was not much time left to watch some bands, but at least there were still 3 on my list: Immortal, Rotting Christ and Candlemass... Too bad they all played exactly at the same time, so I had to make a choice. Since I have seen Rotting Christ a few weeks ago already at another festival I watched a bit of Immortal and a bit of Candlemass in the end, hoping that next time not all the bands that I would like to see will be playing at the same time... Talking about next time, next year we'll be at Wacken again, this time to play ourselves though ;-)